10 Elements of a Great Power Argument
- Prepare until we have become the argument;
- Open the other to receive your argument;
- Give the argument in the form of a story;
- Tell the truth;
- Tell the other what you want;
- Avoid sarcasm, scorn, and ridicule. Use humor cautiously;
- Logic is power;
- Action and winning are brothers;
- Admit at the outset the weak points of your argument; and
- Understand your power. Give yourself permission — only to win.
At Anthony Paglia Injury Lawyer LTD we give ourselves permission to successfully advocate on your behalf. We will work hard to get you the great settlement you deserve, so call 702.830.7070 for a free consult.
The above is from Gerry Spence’s How To Argue And Win Every Time page 202.