Five Reasons Why We Accept The News Normalizing Death and War – The love of Jesus joining with the love of money; the forgiveness of Christ joining with the hate preached by the religious right; the humbleness and peace of Christ joining with the arrogance of a lying, warring administration.
Below is how these cruel and cynical contradictions exist:
- We are fearful of death. Most of us want to live forever, and religion promises that we can if we just side with the right deity and give its emissaries our power and money.
- Power in availability and convenience, so we accept whatever the TV tells us. People are attracted to the tube.
- Television “ministries” have credibility because they are on TV. Shows and commercials say to get hair, thin, a new car, an erection, to get…yes, religion and eternal life.
- We’ve been taught to abdicate our authority to those who claim to have authority over us.
- “Ministries” succeed, because they sell hate. Hate the haters in the name of Jesus!
Anthony Paglia Injury Lawyer LTD derives its motivation to help clients through love and passion. Call 702.830.7070 for a free consultation to see how we can protect your injury rights and get you the maximum settlement.
The above is from Gerry Spence’s Bloodthirsty Bitches and Pious Pimps of Power pages 147-148.
Analysis of Workers Comp Laws
Workers compensation laws are designed to protect employees who suffer injuries or illnesses while on
Understanding Motorcycle Laws In Nevada
With some of the most spectacular scenery in the United States, it is no wonder
Nevada Bicycle Laws That You Need To Know
Biking is an enjoyable and eco-friendly way to get around, but it’s important to be
What to Do After A Hit and Run Accident
A hit-and-run auto accident can be a startling and frustrating event. When a hit-and-run occurs,