If you were injured in a car accident caused by another person
You should consider hiring a lawyer if:
- You were injured in any type of auto accident.
- Someone else was at fault for causing the accident.
- The other driver does not have adequate insurance coverage to compensate you for your injuries and damages.
- The other driver denies responsibility for causing the accident, even though it is clear that he/she caused the crash.
- Your insurer is trying to undervalue your claim without providing a good explanation for doing so.
- You have been offered a settlement that you believe is inadequate or unfair considering your injuries and losses
If you were injured as a result of someone’s intentional misconduct
- If you were injured as a result of someone’s intentional misconduct, call our office right away.
- Intentional misconduct refers to behavior that is deliberately intended to cause harm. Negligence and gross negligence are two types of unintentional conduct that can lead to liability for an injury, and they do not involve the specific intent to injure another person.
- The best way to determine whether you have a claim is to consult with an attorney. Call our office today, so we can discuss the details of your case and help you determine your legal options.
If you were injured on the job
To start, personal injury lawyers are not the right fit for all cases. While they might be helpful (and a good idea) in some scenarios, there are other situations where a lawyer may not be necessary.
If you were injured on the job, a personal injury lawyer is likely your best bet to get compensation for your injuries and lost wages. This includes if you were injured while on a work-related trip, during work-related training, while working from home (i.e., performing your job from home), or even during work-related breaks.
If you were injured at your doctor’s office
If you were injured at your doctor’s office, it’s important to know your rights and how a medical malpractice attorney can help. Since doctors are human and make mistakes, when such an error occurs and causes injury, you have the right to file a lawsuit or make a claim for compensation. In this situation, consider hiring a lawyer who specializes in medical malpractice.
Medical malpractice typically involves some form of negligence on the part of the doctor or physician responsible for treating you. It could be something as simple as forgetting to ask an appropriate question during intake or not accurately assessing your symptoms. More serious errors include operating on the wrong body part or making an error while administering anesthesia. The consequences of these actions can range from mild discomfort to death.
A personal injury lawyer can help guide you through the process of getting compensation.
If you’ve been injured, getting a personal injury lawyer can help you get the compensation that you deserve. Whether it be an auto accident or a slip and fall, a personal injury lawyer will know exactly how to fight for your rights. They understand the legal system so that you don’t have to. They will also give your case the personalized attention that it deserves, no matter how big or small it is. There are many benefits of getting a personal injury lawyer, such as:
- Understanding your rights
- Getting fair compensation for your injuries
- Having someone guide you through this entire process