If you are injured while visiting Las Vegas, the first thing to do is make sure you get the appropriate medical treatment for your injuries. After that, there are a few steps you should take to protect your rights in your claim for damages against the responsible party.
Immediately report the injury to Las Vegas emergency services
If you are injured in Las Vegas, it’s important to immediately report the accident to the proper authorities. This includes calling 911 (if you’re on a public road), the police (if it happened within a private residence), the fire department and ambulance if necessary, and your hotel’s concierge desk.
Immediately report the injury to Property Management
If you are injured while visiting Las Vegas, you should immediately report the injury to Property Management. When reporting your injury, ask for:
- Contact information for the property’s insurance company
- Contact information for the property’s insurance adjuster
- Contact information for the property’s insurance broker
- Contact information for the property’s insurance agent
Locate witnesses who saw the accident occur
If you were injured while in Las Vegas, it’s important to gather as much information about the accident as possible. This will help ensure that your attorney can prove the other party was liable for your injuries and should be held accountable.
First, identify any witnesses who saw what happened and get their contact information so they can give you a statement later if necessary. If there were multiple people involved in the accident or traffic collision, try to talk with each one separately so they don’t give conflicting accounts of events.
Next, take photos of yourself at the scene of injury using your smartphone or camera (if available). The photos should show:
- Your injuries – this is good evidence for proving their severity at court
- What caused them – if it seems like it might have been negligence on behalf of another person or entity
- How severe they are – this helps establish damages
The most important thing to do when you’re injured in an accident is to take pictures with your cell phone of any evidence at the scene of the accident, including:
- A picture or video of what happened.
- Pictures of any injuries or damages you may have sustained.
- Names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses for all witnesses who were involved in or saw what happened (including law enforcement officers).
Take pictures with your cell phone of any evidence at the scene of the accident
Photograph the scene of the accident, as well as your injuries. If there are witnesses to the dispute, ask them to take a picture with their cell phones. You may also want to ask them for their contact information in case it’s needed later on.
Contact Anthony Paglia Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas as soon as possible
If you have been injured, there are a few steps you should take right away.
- Contact Anthony Paglia Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas as soon as possible. Don’t give a statement to the insurance company or sign any documents without first consulting with us.
- Don’t give any recorded statement to the insurance company, even if they say it is just for their records.
The most important thing to remember if you are injured on property is to report it immediately. As soon as you can, contact Anthony Paglia Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas who is experienced in these types of cases and knows what steps need to be taken next.